Sweet Potato Dumplings


I really don't know what to call these things, so I just made the name up! I got this recipe at church the other night from Mrs. Berry. It was so tasty that I thougth I would share it!
Sweet Potato Dumplings

Ingredients:
2 Cans Crescent Rolls
1 Package of Sweet Potato Patties (Cut in Half)
1 1/2 Cups Water
3/4 Cup Butter
1.5 Cup Light Brown Sugar
1.5 tsp. Vanilla
Cinnamon
Directions:
Wrap each 1/2 Sweet Potato Patty in a crescent roll and place in a large shallow baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick spray. (You will have 16 rolls) Combine water, butter and sugar in a small pan and boil until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and add vanilla. Pour over rolls, sprinkle with cinnamon.  Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Allow to sit a little while before serving.
I made 1/2 of this recipe and it turned out fine.
Happy Cooking!

Comments

cali said…
That looks great. Have you ever tried marshmallow puffs they are delicious as well.

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Banana Pudding

Ranch Potato Salad