Sausage Muffins


I thought I'd share this wonderful recipe with you all. Eli and Max love for me to make them because they're so delicious and easy to warm up. I like them because it gives this busy mom a good feeling to know that I can provide my family with a decent breakfast. As you see in the picture, I bake them in cupcake papers so that they are easy to manage. They are delicious alone or with grape jelly on top!
Sausage Muffins

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb. Pork Sausage
  • 1 can cheddar cheese soup
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 3 cups Bisquick
  • 2-3 Tsp. rubbed sage

**I use Sausage with sage instead of adding sage separately

Brown sausage. Drain. Combine soup, milk, sage and sausage. Stir in Bisquick until moist. Drop into muffin cups. Bake @ 400 degrees 15-20 minutes.

Makes 4 dozen mini or 2 dozen regular muffins.

I always allow the boys to eat a few and then I drop the rest in a gallon freezer bag and place them in the freezer. The muffins are easily thawed in the microwave after only about 45 seconds! How great is that? I also take these to school and other places. I always get compliments. Try them out and let me know what you think! Happy cooking!


Comments

Shonna said…
Hey Sam! Those sound great and easy...a must try. I found you on Kristen's blog a while back and have been following ever since!
Julie said…
Those sound yummy!! I will definitely try them ASAP!! Thanks for sharing! I'll be seeing you soon.
Sarah Armstrong said…
One of my all time favorite recipes - my teaching partner Traci makes these for school and church functions and they are always the biggest hit of all! I didn't think of freezing them though - great idea!
Anonymous said…
I know you don't know me, but I tried your recipe this past weekend and I loved it. So did my husband...thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato Dumplings

Favorite Banana Pudding

Ranch Potato Salad