Ranch Potato Salad

Most recipes that I use are not original to me.  I almost always use recipes from friends or the internet.  This recipe, however is one of my own.  After I graduated from college and before I got a teaching job, I was a waitress at a small restaurant in town, MD's.  Some of you may remember it.  They served a delicious potato salad...This is my version!

Ranch Potato Salad


Ingredients:
  • 3-4 lbs. Red Potatoes, washed and sliced
  • 1/2  small red onion, finely chopped
  • 1 pkg. Ranch dressing mix
  • 2 (3oz) jars real bacon bits
  • 16 oz sour cream
  • 1/4 -1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • salt and pepper to taste
Directions:
Boil potatoes until tender, but still firm.  Rinse in cold water and drain.  Mix remaining ingredients.  Pour mixture over potatoes and toss.  Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato Dumplings

Favorite Banana Pudding