Santa Fe Soup

This recipe is super yummy! I have gotten so many requests for the recipe that I thought I'd share it here. As much as I would like to, I can't take credit for the recipe! I got it several years ago from a friend at work...I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Santa Fe Soup

Ingredients:
• 1 lb. Ground Beef
• 1 lb. Baby Link Sausage (sliced)
• 1 med. Onion (chopped)
• 1 can black beans
• 1 can red beans
• 1 can pinto beans
• 2 cans white kernel corn
• 2 cans diced tomatoes
• 2 packages taco seasoning mix
• 1 package ranch dressing mix
• 2 cans water

Brown ground beef, sausage and onion together. Drain. Place in crock pot and add other ingredients (do not drain water from any cans). Cook for about 2 hours.

Serve with shredded cheese and sour cream. Corn Chips are also great with it. Sometimes I substitute ground venison instead of beef. Using spicy sausage and seasoned tomatoes also gives it a little extra kick!

Happy Cooking!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato Dumplings

Favorite Banana Pudding

Ranch Potato Salad