This and That

I've been a little busy lately so I haven't posted as much as I'd like...

Just to fill you in a little...

  • School is out for me!!! Woo Hoo!!! I still have to work some this summer, but not every day!
  • Eli's baseball season is almost over. His team won the first game of his tournament this past Monday night. He is playing the second game tonight...don't know yet if they won or not.
  • Max began T-ball Monday night. He even made a double play!!! The boys both participated in their field day a couple of weeks ago. See pics below...
  • Oki has been sick this week. We took a road trip to see Dr. Adams in Dothan on Tuesday. Diagnoses: Bronchitis, ear infection in Rt. ear, ingrown toenail. Cure: Antibiotic, steroid, cough med. She's much better now, but we decided it would be best for her to stay in tonight...that's why I'm not at the ball field watching my biggest boy play...

Eli and Max after field day...

Max after his first T-Ball game...Brothers doing what they do best...goofing around!



I french braided Oki's hair for the first time recently. Yes, she did sit still. Here she is holding her daddy's hand...modeling her hair do!

Kayla and Oki

Oki at the pool for the first time this season...she didn't want any part of the cool water!!!

I guess that's enough for tonight!

Comments

Kristen said…
Precious, precious children!!! We just got in from PCB, FL (actually headed back tomorrow) and Maggie Ruth hated the sand and the cold pool water...not exactly fun right now! Call us this summer and lets play! My cell is 504-3686, home is 2-3560
Wendy said…
I just LOVE seeing your family all growing up!! Oki is adorable and those 2 boys...what can I say? look at their parents!!! Hope you are enjoying being out of full time school!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato Dumplings

Favorite Banana Pudding

Ranch Potato Salad