Summer Fun

The children and I have had a nice, but busy week. With Wayne gone, I thought I would get a lot accomplished...not so! I have found myself up extremely late each night because I can't seem to go to sleep without him here. I know I'm being a big baby, but I'm just not accustomed to him being gone. Out of 13 years of marriage, we've been apart probably less than 50 nights. As crazy as it seems, I have to almost be to the point of passing out before I can lay down and sleep. I can only imagine what those military husbands/wives must go through being separated for extended periods...All that to say this...I've been up late every day since Saturday...Thankfully, Wayne is coming home soon!!!! If you're wondering, he's been on a mission trip to Venezuela. From what I've heard, they have had a great time in the Lord with many accepting Jesus as Savior. Hopefully, I will persuade him to write a post detailing their trip soon.

I thought I'd share some cute pictures of the children and the activities that have kept our week busy...

Oki played for a little while at PaPa's house...this is how she came home! Is that my princess under all that dirt????
Eli caught a baby blue tailed skink...Can you tell these smiles are fake???? They crack me up!

This is typical...Eli--doing what he's supposed to, Max--clowning, Oki--not doing what she's supposed to!!!

Pretty neat lizard!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Tad wants to know why there isn't a picture of him and Oki Grace on there...He's very sad... LOVE YOU!
Julie said…
That is a neat lizard!!!
The Ealum's said…
Cute!!! Ya'll have fun at the beach! Can't wait to see some pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato Dumplings

Favorite Banana Pudding

Ranch Potato Salad