What is Man?

In my Bible reading tonight, I was reading in Psalms when I came across a scripture that gripped my heart. The fact that God loves me never ceases to amaze me. He loves you and me and He is never too big or too busy for us!!!

Psalm 144:3
Lord, what is man that you take knowledge of him? Or the son of man, that you are mindful of him?

The side note in my Blackaby Study Bible says, "It is incomprehenisible that God concerns Himself with us. In truth, we are nothing compared to His greatness, yet He loves us and cares about the smallest details of our existence."

Wow!!!

Comments

Ashley said…
Samantha,
Thanks for your sweet note! I really like Eli too! Can't wait to have one of my own! :)
Listen to how crazy this is...I had your blog address messed up, so everytime I checked it it went to "this is the day that the Lord has made" instead of a new blog. I thought you never updated it until I clicked on your name tonight. CRAZY! I've been missing out! I'm going to have to play catch up reading! :)
Also...your post reminded me of that song, "who am I that you are mindful of me? that you love me? ...I am a friend of God"! That is amazing! I'm glad you reminded me of this tonight! :)
Loved it!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato Dumplings

Favorite Banana Pudding

Ranch Potato Salad