A Great and Busy Weekend

We had a very busy, but fun and relaxing weekend. It all started with a little fun on Friday afternoon. My grandad picked up the boys from school and took them fishing. They didn't catch anything, but they enjoyed themselves. Papa wasn't too happy with them, but he's always "fussing" about something. :-) This is what the Eli and Max looked like when they got home...Papa did think it was funny that they were so dirty!


We had prayer breakfast at church Saturday morning at 7:00am. Eli went home from there with a friend and was gone all day Saturday only to call that evening and ask to spend the night. Needless to say, when I saw him Sunday morning at church he was exhausted from such a fun day with his friend, Talon.

After prayer breakfast, Oki and I went to Valerie's house to sew. Presley and Oki played as sweetly as little girls can. :-) My friends, Kristen and Sandra with their daughters, Maggie and Emily came to sew, also.

Oki in Presley's big chair...

Presley looking soooo...cute!


Oki, Presley and Maggie sharing a snack in the kitchen...Oki refused to look at the camera!


This is what the table looked like with four sewing machines!

This is what I sewed...

And, here is what Kristen sewed...Valerie...send me pics of yours and I'll post them here!


Wayne and Max enjoyed a nice quiet day at home...That afternoon Papa took Max fishing again...this is what they caught.

Saturday afternoon we kept the two youngest children that belong to our friends, the Ashberrys...



This is Matt...look at those adorable cheeks!!!



And Meredith...Isn't she a doll? She's wearing Oki's biggest bow and some pretty cute jewelry...


To top off a great weekend, Sunday was a great day at Ino...We had a great time worshipping together and the ordination service for one of our new deacons was one of the sweetest I've ever attended...It doesn't get much better than that!

Comments

Kristen said…
Oh my goodness I had soooo much fun...do we have the date set for the next Saturday? I just posted my 1/2 finished project on my blog. I just got the girls tops today so maybe I'll get them together soon. I'll try to send the pictures to you too.
Ashley said…
I would LOVE for you to come visit! What email address should I send directions to? I'd like all 4 of you too! I'm in need of some motherly advice in a bad way! :) PLEASE COME SOON!
Julie said…
WOW!! You girls look like professionals setting up shop in the dining room!! If I have a 3rd, and it happens to be a girl, then I will definitely need to buy me a sewing machine!!! Of course, I could always get my mother or you to sew me some things!! :)

One more thing, I have a question about "nursing" when you have a moment to talk. You can call me @ 222-4822. I am looking for a super-duper pump and was wondering if you rented yours or bought. I have checked on the medela pumps but would like someone who is experienced (like yourself) to share your expertise with me! :)
Julie said…
Thanks for all of your advice!!! We went ahead and purchased the medela this afternoon at Pharm-a-care. I am sure that I will get plenty of use out of it with Sawyer and with a 3rd child when the time comes. Thanks again for calling me!!! I hope Oki feels better really soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato Dumplings

Favorite Banana Pudding

Ranch Potato Salad