Happy Fall!

I'm sure you've guessed from my lack of posts that we've been extremely busy. Between fall festivals, revival services, church, work, trick or treating, birthday parties, etc...we've hardly had time to breathe! I have managed to get some cute pictures of the children that I wanted to share...


Oki reading to her baby...teachers, notice her tracking finger!

My Papa, Eli and Max after an afternoon of fishing...

Oki after church one night...Can you tell she dressed herself?

Eli, Max and Oki with Grammie (Wayne's mom) on her birthday...

Look at my handsome young man!

Our church had a pumpkin patch...these are pictures I took there...




For Halloween, we went to Andalusia and visited the Square with my sister and her son, Trevor...he's the storm trooper in the picture...In case you can't tell :-), Eli is the pirate and Max is the Hulk...

Oki loved being a cat. She's still talking about her "cat face"...

We attended a birthday party for Oki's friend, Meredith on Saturday. Oki and Max found this lizzard...This picture wasn't staged...I couldn't believe how cute it turned out...

Comments

Julie said…
I am so glad to see Oki tracking!!
That little mini-you has some beautiful hair. The boys are both cutie-pies.

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato Dumplings

Favorite Banana Pudding

Ranch Potato Salad