Here, There, Everywhere!

That's where I've been! Sometimes I wonder if anyone actually looks at my blog. Now I know and I must say that I do feel quite special. Several of my friends have let me know (some more tactfully than others :-) Thank you Mary Lynn) that I need to update my blog. The plain and simple truth is that I've been EXTREMELY busy and stressed out! Then the whole overwhelmed/procrastination/too much to say/where do I start/overwhelmed, did I mention overwhelmed? Feelings came up. So here I am with some cute pictures and lots to say, but not knowing where to start.

I don't have many pictures from March since I lost my memory card for my camera. Those of you that know me well know that is typical "Samantha". Anyway, I did finally find it...on the floor right beside my bed!!!! Here are a few pictures from March...

The day I took these, Oki was sick and we were home alone because Wayne, Eli and Max had gone to church. I was working in the kitchen when I realized that Oki was quiet...this is what I found when I went to check on her...

She was sitting in her room rocking and singing "Holy, Holy" to her babies! She never stops amazing me with her "mothering". It is so foreign to me having boys first. These behaviors must be innate because I haven't taught her to do this...she just does it!
Here's one with her hair out of her face...and then one when she's wanting me to go away! She HATES the camera! Too bad!


That's all I have time for tonight, but check back...I still have more to share!

Comments

Kristen said…
Good to hear from y'all and I totally know that overwhelmed feeling. I've thought about just taking the time to post pics with no words b/c there's just too much!!! Glad y'all are doing well. Lets get together soon.
Ashley said…
I'm a reader, Sam! Please keep the updates coming! I enjoy them! That is sweet about Oki's mothering instincts. I bet it is foreign to you after having two boys first. I can imagine! She's also BEAUTIFUL! I know you know this, but I just had to throw that out there too!! SO PRETTY! Hope things are settling down for you! Almost summertime!! :)
The Ealum's said…
Oki Grace is so grown up looking. She is getting the big girl look like Joseph is getting the big boy look!! I miss my baby!
Julie said…
You CAN'T STOP blogging!!! I enjoy reading and looking at pics of your beautiful family. And, BUSY???? Why what on earth have you been doing??......SAT10, SAT10, SAT10, SAT10....JUST KIDDING!! I know you HAVE to be relieved that it is over. Just remember that summer is waiting for us right around the corner...YAY!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato Dumplings

Favorite Banana Pudding

Ranch Potato Salad