What A Night!

Eli's team played ball again tonight. He played much better than he has been. He's so excited because he made the last out of the game. Eli played second base, center field and catcher in tonight's game. The last play was made at home plate with Eli tagging the runner... Oh! Was my heart was pounding!!! I can only imagine how he must have felt!

The other night Oki went to play with Ms. Yana while I went to my dance class. She was very lucky because her friend, Heidi, came over to play! Heidi is also Ms. Yana's grandaughter. They had lots of fun. I'm including some pictures of them playing the keyboard.


Comments

Mandy said…
How adorable!! Looks like the start of the next Hannah Montana!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato Dumplings

Favorite Banana Pudding

Ranch Potato Salad