Happy Anniversary!

I just had to type it out!!! Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband!!! Fifteen years is a long time, but it has flown by! See my post from two years ago to see some pictures of us then. I feel so blessed by God to have such a wonderful and Godly husband and father to my children. We have been so completely crazy busy at our house lately, so I haven't given much thought to our anniversary other than to be a little sad that we wouldn't be able to celebrate on "the day." So, when I went to the kitchen first thing and saw a box of gourmet chocolate on the bar, I thought that was the end of the anniversary surprises...boy was I wrong!

After I arrived at work, Wayne called and told me that there was an envelope in the console of my SUV. I was expecting a card or letter (he writes me often) or maybe even a gift certificate for a pedicure...I was definitely in for a surprise!

I cannot describe to you how pleasantly surprised I was to find an amazingly sweet card and three pages of information about a surprise trip!!! I don't know where we are going, only that I am to tour the city in a horse drawn carriage, eat at a really nice restaurant the second night we're there, have a gourmet breakfast each morning and have a really great guy to carry my luggage! (That last part was from the email that Wayne sent to me.) Anyway, to say that I'm excited is an understatement! The last time we got away together for a vacation was 5 years ago...I think we're wayyyyy past-due.

I will post pictures soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato Dumplings

Favorite Banana Pudding

Ranch Potato Salad