Tagged...

Kristen tagged me, so here goes...

1. Ten year ago...Seems like a lifetime ago. In fact it is a lifetime...Eli's. Ten years ago I was pregnant with Eli. I had just graduated (in March) from Troy State University with a Bachelor's degree in Special Education and I was desperately searching for a teaching job. I was waitressing at the Charter House Inn and substitute teaching at all area schools.

2. On my "to-do" list today...

  • Clean my house (my mother-in-law is coming for lunch tomorrow!)
  • Sew (I have sooooooo...much sewing and embroidery to do.)
  • Bake a cake for lunch tomorrow
  • Play/spend time with my children
  • Exercise

3. My Favorite Snacks:

  • Chocolate
  • Chocolate
  • Chocolate
  • Did I mention chocolate?
  • All-Bran Crackers
  • Popcorn
  • Honey-Nut Cheerios

4. If I were a billionaire I would...

  • Give generously to the Church and Missions
  • Be a stay at home mom
  • Build a big house and fill it up with children!
  • Take care of my family
  • Provide college scholarships for foster children

5. Bad Habits...I don't have any...I'm perfect!!! Ha ha! Ya'll know that's not true!

  • I make this annoying noise with my nose when I'm rubbing it...My family and close friends are probably the only people that know about this, but I've been doing it since I was little.
  • I talk too much!
  • I scatter things everywhere! Wayne says that everything has a home and it's happy when it's there...I can't put anything in it's home!
  • Procrastinate...I get this from my daddy!
  • Eating too much...too often!

6. Places I've Lived...Let me know if you get confused with all of the moving around I've done!!! Ha ha!

  • Rosalie Ave. in Opp
  • Covington Ave. in Opp
  • Beulah Community outside of Opp

7. Jobs I've Had...

  • Clerk at Bargain Town
  • Apprentice hair dresser (Ya'll just let me know if you need a cut or color!)
  • Inspector at Covington Industries
  • Waitress/hostess at Charter House Inn
  • Sewing Machine Operator at Van Heusen
  • Special Education Teacher
  • School Counselor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato Dumplings

Favorite Banana Pudding

Ranch Potato Salad