Goings On

Life at the Russell Home has been very hectic lately, so I decided to use this quiet Labor Day morning to get you up to speed. I have wanted to post so many things and many many pictures here, but there has been no time or energy to do it! When we returned from our vacation on August 2nd, we began a marathon of running. Not literally, but most of you with busy families know what I am talking about! I returned to work on August 6th and Eli and Max returned to school on the same day. The boys are having a great school year so far. Their teachers are just great and Wayne and I are both very proud of the young men they are becoming.

Here's Max with his teacher, Mrs. Hughes...
And Eli with his teacher, Mrs. Cassady...

Here are our young men together on their first day of school.

In addition to beginning school, revival services were held at Ino on August 10-13. We were blessed to have Rick Coram to preach for us. Boy, did he preach! If you ever have a chance to go hear him, don't pass it up. God has placed a hand on that man's life and he gives all he has! Glory be to God, we had 27 people come to know Jesus during our revival!!! God is continuing to do marvelous things at Ino. I can hardly wait to get to church each week to see what He's going to do next! We are blessed, privileged and amazed to be a part of the work that God is doing!

The rest of the month of August has been almost a complete blur. With Eli's birthday party, which I've already blogged about and the massive amount of work I've had to do at AES and at home it's no wonder I can even function!!! I forgot to mention that Wayne is back in school this semester, too!!! Anyway, hopefully I'll be a little more prompt about blogging from now on!!! Have a great Labor Day!

Comments

Is Wayne going to seminary through Liberty? Ministry and seminary keeps Gunter very busy, so I couldn't imagine doing all that with three kids, too!
Tell your friend to come by Saturday! The man who owns our house is going to sell the appliances that used to be in the house before they remodeled. I think they've got a washer, dryer, stove and oven, and I'm not sure what else.
Julie said…
Your "Going Ons" made me exhausted just reading about it! HA!! It won't be long before my life is in full swing like that!! I plan on returning to school the 3rd week in October. I hope all is going well at school!! I miss y'all but I sure am enjoying being at home with my little guy!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato Dumplings

Favorite Banana Pudding

Ranch Potato Salad