Sew Much Fun!

Most of you may know already, but I am completely addicted to sewing. I love to sew, mostly for Oki. I also love to embroider and I sometimes sew for friends. I sew so much sometimes that Wayne has actually threatened to shoot my machine! Haha! Well I've found a new partner in crime: Valerie. Valerie is a friend from church and she has a daughter that is a few weeks older than Oki. Recently, we spent the majority of the day sewing at her house. Our girls had a blast playing and Valerie and I were able to sew. I'm including some pictures so that you can see some of the things we did. If you see something you like, let me know...Check back for updates on what we sew next!


Silly Girls: Oki and Presley



Comments

Julie said…
Those pictures are absolutely precious of the girls! You are soooo GIFTED!! :)
Anonymous said…
Too Cute!! It was fun and I'm looking forward to Saturday.
How much fun is that?!

Hey, I wanted to let you know, I tagged you on my blog. :-)
Ashley said…
I like it all! You're so talented! Oki and her friend are cuties!!!!!! When are you coming to visit? :) I got your comment-and you're right-Thanks for the good advice! You're a wise woman, Sam! :) I hope to pass along the other skill you taught me prior to Sawyer's arrival to my sister, Allyson, soon! That pumping business is fun, isn't it??

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato Dumplings

Favorite Banana Pudding

Ranch Potato Salad