Snaggletooth Max

I thought I'd share these pictures of our little cutie, Max. He lost his first tooth this summer. He was so excited! Wayne is the "tooth puller" in our house, so in keeping with tradition...he tied floss around it and "yanked" it out!!! Max was so brave!



Max is now thinking that he has another one that is wiggling a little. When I picked the boys up from school yesterday, Max told me that he wants a lady at school to pull this one. He reported that there's a "lady" at his school who "loves to pull teeth." I suspect that it's the school nurse. According to Max, if she pulls your tooth she will give you a little tooth box on a necklace to put your tooth in. If you know Max, you know what a delight it is to listen to him talk. If you don't know Max, let me assure you that he entertains with every word! I can't wait to hear the tale he spins about the "lady" pulling his tooth. You can be sure that I'll post it here for you to read...

Comments

Julie said…
He is a cute snaggletooth boy!! I will be back at school on Monday, October 13th!! Please keep me in your prayers because it is going to be very difficult for me to drop off a two-month-old at daycare. I'm sure I will be a basket case !!!
Kristen said…
He is so stinkin' cute!!! And snaggle toothed just adds to it!!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato Dumplings

Favorite Banana Pudding

Ranch Potato Salad