Great Deal!

I just wanted to inform all of my friends of a great deal I found this evening. I have been looking for a new pair of Keds for Oki. While shopping today, I found a pair of Keds in the style I like, Katie. They were on sale at Belk and I almost bought them, but was a little unsure of the size. I am so glad I waited! When I got home tonight I found them on Shoebuy.com for $29.00, but I got $10 off and free shipping, so I managed to get the shoes I wanted shipped to me for only $19.50! I don't know if you're a bargain shopper or not, but I LOVE a bargain. I think the $10 off is only for today, but you can click on the following link to check it out: Shoe Buy If you enter the following code at checkout, you will get $10 off on orders of $50 or more... RM00877877640419
Happy shopping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato Dumplings

Favorite Banana Pudding

Ranch Potato Salad