We're Still Here: An Update from the Russell Family

I know I'm way past due for an update! There is no excuse, just plain procrastination on my part! Don't get me wrong, I've been busy, too! Anyway, we've not had any real excitement around here since Christmas, but I did want to share a few pictures of my precious ones...
Kayla recently brought Oki some tap shoes. She has enjoyed tapping away. I guess we are going to let her take from Mrs. Sellers next year.

For months, Eli and Max have been building wooden cars during RAs at church on Wednesday nights. A few weeks ago they got their chance to see how fast their cars were at Ino's Pinewood Derby. Sadly, Max's car didn't win in his division, but we're so happy that Eli's got second place in his division. Since Eli's car will race again, his wasn't available for pictures...


These pictures were taken one afternoon recently while the children and Kayla were outside riding the golf cart.

When you have older children like our boys, Eli and Max, sometimes you get caught up in the busyness of their activities. Thankfully, we still have a little one around to remind us what it was like when they were 2...only she's a lot different...no bows and arrows, guns and knives for her...just lipstick, hair bows, and dresses!


This is what you get when a little girl has two older brothers...

A Ninja Princess!

We took this picture after decorating Valentine cookies...

Eli was only interested in eating them...Max and Oki did most of the decorating, with a little help from me!

I couldn't resist snapping this shot of Max and Oki sleeping with their puppies that Grammie gave them for Valentine's Day. It's a rare moment when these two are still!

Comments

Ruth said…
The Ninja Princes has to be my favorite!!! Thanks for sharing your life...
Ashley said…
I can't think of a better gift for a little girl than tap shoes! That's fun! They're all soooooooooo cute! Hope the next race goes well! You'll have to keep us updated. I liked the Ninja Princess too! :) Thanks for the update!
I took from Mrs. Sellars from the fourth grade through the ninth grade, and it was so much fun! I would have continued to dance with her if teaching swimming lessons with Pearlie Kent hadn't conflicted with recital week. I just couldn't give up my favorite job ever!
Anonymous said…
I love the Ninja Princess!!! Too funny!
Kristen said…
OK, a month has gone by without you updating... times up. Atleast post some picture of your new great nephew!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato Dumplings

Favorite Banana Pudding

Ranch Potato Salad