Happy Valentine's Day!

With Valentine's Day coming up tomorrow, I spent my Saturday baking and decorating cookies for Max and Oki to take to school. Giving homemade gifts is something I enjoy doing and I really enjoy decorating cookies, but not the time that it takes me! Oki was some help decorating...

Here she is decorating her own cookie...

Some I did with sprinkles and I experimented with some other designs too. Some turned out better than others!!! All in all, I think I made something like 63 cookies!







I have the best recipe...click here to link to a master cookie and cupcake lady!!! She gives tips on decorating. I love her blog!

Hope your Valentine's Day is great!

Comments

Cute cookies! Thanks so much for the link to my blog, and the sweet comment!
Quinton said…
Beautiful artwork on the cookies.
Me said…
Cookies are beautiful! Enjoyed your blog! What great family memories you are making!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato Dumplings

Favorite Banana Pudding

Ranch Potato Salad