The Kid's World Academy Awards

I've got to get better at this! Promptness is definitely not my forte...and I've never claimed to be anything other than a procrastinator. I have so many pictures that need to be uploaded and blogged about. This post is an exception, though. I'm actually going to get this one done in a timely manner!!! Kudos to me! ;) Anyway...

Thursday night, our baby, our caboose, our little princess, our Oak Tree...Oki graduated from Preschool! I absolutely cannot believe that she is going to Kindergarten in the fall! Where did the time go? I guess the time flies when you're busy...and boy have we been busy!

First, I need to say that we have been very blessed to have the staff family at Kid's World care for all three of our children. Mrs. Pam and the ladies there are an outstanding group and have loved and nurtured Russell children since 2002. For ten years (wow! That seems like forever!) we have been leaving our kids there for care while we work. Not everyone can say that they have confidence in their daycare provider like KW parents can. The graduation ceremony the other night was just one more feather in their cap, too! Ladies, you did an OUTSTANDING job! The program was a great success and the children were adorable.

The theme of the night was "The Kid's World Academy Awards" so the kiddos had to dress up...

Here's Oki getting ready for her big night...She wasn't happy that I insisted that we roll her hair. Any other time, she would be begging me to do it!!!
Each child got to walk the red carpet and go up on stage. They stood in a line and waited for everyone to get on the stage...Here she is doing a little dancing!


Here are the little stars getting ready to sing us a song...Aren't they adorable!!???

Waiting patiently while Mrs. Angie talks to the grownups...Mrs. Angie helping them get lined up "just right."

Here's Oki with one of her favorite friends...Heidi. Such pretty little girls!

Here she is with another KW friend, Reeve.
Mrs. Angie, Oki's teacher...

Last but not least...our little family...I wonder what this picture will look like in 2025 when she graduates from high school??? Let's not think about that quite yet!!! ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love it!! So glad you did a post on the blog. I only got 2 pictures by e-mail! I can't believe Oki is kindergarten age! Beautiful family!

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato Dumplings

Favorite Banana Pudding

Ranch Potato Salad