Playing Catch Up!

I started this post way back during the summer...These pics were already uploaded so I just thought I'd share...

The first one is what I found as I looked out my back door one summer morning...Can you tell we're country folks? My kids love to deck out and play outside!!! Eli and Max have even corrupted my little princess!



We spent a tremendous time at the baseball field this spring.
Max and Eli both playing baseball+ different age divisions=6 weeks of M,T,Th and F nights at the field...Plus 2 practice sessions on Saturday. That was a lot of baseball!

Eli played Third Base, Second Base, Catcher and he even pitched one game...Max played mostly Right field. It was his first year in regular play (not coach pitch) and he was a little out of his element. The main thing was that they had a great time.

Here's Max up to bat and Eli waiting to field a ball...



This is what Oki did all those days at the ball field...she played!!! Here she is peeking in the dugout.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato Dumplings

Favorite Banana Pudding

Ranch Potato Salad