Christmas Card 2011

For the first time ever, I actually had our Christmas cards created and ordered before December 1!!!! Too bad it took me 2 weeks to actually get them addressed and in the mail. I had to order more since I ran out...they were delivered to our old house yesterday...I hope they aren't wet! I just realized that they were delivered to our old address! It was my fault, though. Anyway, I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if our renters have them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I hope you like the card. We love Shutterfly!

Check it out!

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

Comments

Real Exams said…
It's quite hard to find a good site. And I think I am lucky enough to have come here. The posts are doing great and full of good insights. I would be glad to keep on coming back here to check for a new update.

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato Dumplings

Favorite Banana Pudding

Ranch Potato Salad